- We search the whole of the UK market
- Free no-obligation consultation
- Independent equity release advice
- Explain any effect on state benefits
- We help you to explore all your options
- Free retirement options report
- At your request, we can provide expert advice
- No-obligation, hassle-free service
Wills and LPAs
- Simple, over the phone service
- Members of The Society of Will Writers
- Full range of estate planning services
- Bespoke documents, arranged within days
The Key promise
We’ll secure you the lowest equity release interest rate on the market or pay you £250 cash!* Current lowest lifetime mortgage interest rate is 5.13%. The overall cost for comparison is 5.40% APR**
**Excluding interest payment plans. All offers are subject to eligibility and correct at time of publication. *Our challenge only applies when you’ve had a consultation with Key, and to ERC approved plans available at the time of your recommendation from Key
Some of our providers
Reviews and ratings See how our customers rate us on independent review site Trustpilot
Key Retirement - Professional, Helpful and Informative
From our first enquiry re Equity Release we found Key Retirement to be very helpful with clear and concise information, both in their brochure and...
17 hours ago-
Joe Crotty, Key Retirement
Cannot fault Joe Crotty. Very efficient and reliable. Did exactly what he said he would do
18 hours ago-
Personal, efficient, trustworthy service.
We found Key, particularly Darren Martin,to be very courteous and efficient.The whole process was smooth and friendly, with plenty of honest advice delivered with integrity....
19 hours ago-
Read the latest issue of intouch online
intouch is our free quarterly magazine. It is packed full of great stories, offers and games – perfect for a relaxing coffee break.
Read our latest version online now, it’s available on PC, tablet or mobile.
This is an equity release plan. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.
If you are considering equity release we recommend that you read through is it right for you? carefully.