"I'd say to anyone is a similar position to make the decision to go ahead - especially with Key!"
Dennis originally took out equity release
after learning about Key Retirement through an advertisement in the Telegraph. He was happy with the service and plan he received, so when an adviser contacted him with the chance to review his plan he decided to go ahead.
By speaking with Key again he was able to get a better interest rate, meaning considerable savings for his estate.
Speaking about his experience, Mr Bailey said: “The whole process was very smoothly handled in a highly professional and courteous manner.”
· Real life customer testimonials provided exclusively for Key Retirement. Content not to be reused without customer consent. Images posed by models and actors
· Equity release plans allow you to unlock cash from your home. A lifetime mortgage is secured against your home
· Equity release will reduce the value of your estate and may affect your entitlement to means-tested benefits
· If you are considering equity release we recommend that you read is it right for you?
· Unless you decide to go ahead, our service is completely free of charge, as our typical advice fee of 1.95% of the amount released would only be payable on completion of a plan