You don’t have to have severe medical conditions to reap the benefits of enhanced rates. There are over 1,000 qualifying health conditions!
Even lifestyle conditions like having a high Body Mass Index, being a smoker or drinking habits may mean you qualify. Any past or present health conditions are all taken into consideration. The more serious the condition the higher the retirement income could be.
Do you qualify?
Over half of Key’s customers qualify for better rates due to a medical or lifestyle condition. (Jul-Sept 2014) This could make a difference of thousands of pounds over the course of your retirement.
If you or your partner answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following questions, you may well qualify for an enhanced income:
- Do you smoke?
- Have you been diagnosed with high blood pressure, requiring ongoing medication?
- Have you suffered a heart attack requiring hospital admission?
- Have you been diagnosed with diabetes, requiring insulin or tablet treatment?
- Have you suffered from a stroke (CVA), excluding mini-strokes (TIA’s)?
- Have you been diagnosed with cancer (excluding skin cancer and benign tumours) requiring surgery, chemotherapy or radiotherapy?
- Have you been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease?
- Have you been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis?
- Have you taken early retirement on the grounds of ill health?
Retirement income tools
Friendly & helpful
I have received much friendly and helpful support on quite complex issues.Details have been explained quite clearly leaving me to progress very satisfactorily.
5 hours ago-
Paul blyth was very friendly & informative regarding my options even though releasing equity is something for me in the future not yet!
19 hours ago-
Key Retirement providing me with an Annuity.
I contacted several companies regarding a pension that had matured and wanted advice concerning the provision of an Annuity, with the funds that the pension...
19 hours ago-