Many people continue to face difficult financial times. Due to the economic downturn, unforeseen events and debt, you may find yourself left with little income and in need of a boost to your finances.
If you've owned your home for a number of years it's likely you've built up equity in it. You could release this wealth in the form of a tax-free lump sum, without having to move.
The facts about unlocking the cash in your home...
- To qualify you must be aged between 55 and 95, and own a property worth at least £60,000
- You can spend the tax-free cash as you wish
- The most popular form of equity release plan is a lifetime mortgage, but we also arrange home reversion plans
- Like a traditional mortgage, a lifetime mortgage is secured against your home
- With a lifetime mortgage your home remains entirely your own
- You will never owe more than the value of your home with Equity Release Council approved plans
- You can guarantee an inheritance with some plans
- Equity release will reduce the value of your estate and may affect your entitlement to means-tested benefits
- Unless you decide to go ahead, our service is completely free of charge, as our typical advice fee of 1.65% of the amount released would only be payable on completion of a plan
Why choose Key?
Over one million people have come to us for help to decide whether equity release is right for them. Learn more, and read about how equity release has shaped the lives of some of our customers by downloading our free guide.
We're here to help you make an informed decision
Our needs are all different, get help choosing the right plan
Want to know more about how equity release could help you?
lf you are considering equity release we recommend that you read is it right for you? carefully.
How much could you release?
Lowest rate promise
We will promise to find you the lowest applicable rate, or we will pay you £250 cash!*
Or... if you've already had equity release quotes from providers or advisers, arrange a consultation, give us the same criteria and we'll match their rate or pay you £250!*
Your consultation is completely free and without obligation, so you really have nothing to lose! With variable rates from just 3.00% annually (capped at 8%) and fixed rates from only 3.53% annually, now could be a great time to release cash. All offers are subject to eligibility and correct at time of publication (September 2016).
*Our challenge only applies when you've had a consultation with Key, and to ERC approved plans available at the time of your recommendation from Key.