The pages within this website are intended for use by UK residents and businesses only and refer to UK products.
Who we are
Company details and regulation
Key Retirement Solutions is a limited company registered in England No 2457440 with its Head Office at Key Retirement Solutions, Baines House, 4 Midgery Court, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 9ZH.
Key Retirement is a trading name of Key Retirement Solutions which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate estate planning services.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to recognise you and your preferred settings, and it saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the site. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Our cookies will have file names such as keyretirement.co.uk[1[.txt and keyretirement.co.uk.txt.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at the about cookies website. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to provide future services.
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your order.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
We may also pass on your details to our associated companies and third parties who may contact you with details of money saving offers and services that may be of interest to you, however we will give you the option to request not to have your details passed on.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address:
4 Midgery Court
Copyright and Trademark
© 2014 Key Retirement Solutions Ltd. Copyright in the pages of this site, in the screens displaying the pages and in the information and material contained therein and their arrangement, is owned by Key Retirement Solutions Ltd unless otherwise indicated. Key and Key Partnerships are registered trade marks of Key Retirement Solutions Ltd. Reproduction of the pages of this site in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Key Retirement Solutions Ltd is strictly prohibited unless carried out for private, non-commercial viewing purposes.
Please note that there is no guarantee that any e-mail sent will be received, or that the contents of any such e-mail will remain private or unaltered during Internet transmission. If you have any such concerns, you may prefer to telephone or write to us instead. We accept no liability for any damages you or others may suffer as a result of the alteration or loss of confidentiality of any such information.
We reserve the right to monitor the use and content of e-mails which are sent from and received by us for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our own e-mail policy, and identifying and taking action against unlawful or improper use of our systems, including, but not limited to, spoofing, the transmission of computer viruses and a denial of service attack.
Any enquiries sent to us via the use of our contact form or order form are encrypted and delivered to us through a secure environment. However e-mails sent from us to your e-mail address are not secure. For this reason we will not include any of your personal information or provide advice by e-mail, without your prior permission, but will usually respond to your enquiries by telephone or post.
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure this website is always accessible we will not be held liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable for any period. We may also have to suspend access to the website for routine or emergency updates and maintenance but we will endeavour to keep any disruption to a minimum.
In addition we cannot warrant that this website will be free of viruses or defects of any description and we will not be held responsible for any technical problems you may suffer as a result of your use of this website.
Third party websites
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The responsibility for the operation and content of those websites rests solely with the organisation identified as controlling the third party website and will be governed by separate terms and conditions. Links are provided for convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement in any way of the site to which it links. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of any linked website.