As you approach the end of your working life there’s lots to consider concerning your financial future. Deciding which retirement income option is best for you will be one of the most important financial decisions you will ever have to make.
Choosing what to do with your pension savings
After years of working hard and saving money into a pension, it’s now time to find out which retirement option will make your pension pot work the hardest for the years ahead.
You should consider the following things before making any decisions
- Your immediate financial needs - do you need a lump sum?
- Your present and future income requirements – how much income do you need now and in the future?
- Your tax position – use our tax calculator to find out how much tax you will have to pay by taking cash from your pension pot
- Your attitude to risk – whatever option you are attracted to make sure you understand the risks
- Your personal circumstances – your health and lifestyle may make some options more financially attractive than others
For an in depth overview about each of your retirement options, create your free personalised retirement options report online today.
See how much income your pension pot could give you with an annuity
Presents your options side by side based on the details you provide
Our retirement options specialists are on hand to help you
Emily wanted a company who could help her to arrange her retirement income following a voluntary redundancy. Here's what she had to say about our annuity service.
John sought out a lifetime income for his pension pot and contacted Key to find out more about his options before choosing an annuity.