How Key can help you
Thinking about the future and discussing your plans with your loved ones can be hard. It may never seem like the right time to have such a difficult conversation. But you should consider the heartache and worry which can be caused when we don’t.
What’s more, arranging your Will and LPAs without the guidance and advice of a professional can be both overwhelming and complicated.
To help you plan for your future with as much ease as possible, Key offers a bespoke, personal service giving you the tools you need to make sure that you’re prepared... whatever the future may hold.
With Key you'll receive...
- A hassle-free service
- A recommendation for a Will, only if it's right for you
- No nasty surprises or hidden costs
- Independent customer feedback
- Everything in plain English
- Personal representatives
- Technical experience you can trust
- Security of your documents
- Wills certified by The Society of Will Writers
- Years of experience and care
Download your free guide
Learn about Wills, LPAs, Trusts, Living Wills and hear from real customers who we've helped.
These pages give a general overview of the issues surrounding estate planning and are based on our understanding of the current law and tax regulation in England and Wales, which may be subject to change.